Bonnie Gorski was confined to one floor of her home as her MS advanced and it became more difficult for her to function in her home effectively. Moving from one place to another in her home became exceedingly difficult and painful because she would have to regularly move in and out of her wheelchair. After the fantastic renovation by Build Love, her home is completely wheelchair accessible, including the backyard and the front entrance. The new renovations not only allow her to move through her home without assistance, but she can now enter and exit her home independently. Click here to watch the full video.
- DWELL: A 1952 Midcentury Becomes a Wondrous, Wheelchair-Accessible Home
- Use It or Lose It: Maintaining Your Mobility As You Age
- SPINALCORD: 5 Amazing Wheelchair Accessible Tiny Homes
- BISNOW: Did Developers Badly Miscalculate How, Where Seniors Want To Live?
- DS: Before & After: A Modern, Wheelchair-Accessible Bathroom