A different perspective than we’re used to seeing about ageing in place, but an important one at that. The author of this article brings up some very good points as to why assisted living may be the right choice for some seniors who can no longer take care of themselves or feel isolated, but he doesn’t take into consideration the possibility of ageing in place extremely successfully with some preparation. This is why IA Living was created, to help seniors get to a place where they can thrive in their homes before they need to. Read the full article here.
- DWELL: A 1952 Midcentury Becomes a Wondrous, Wheelchair-Accessible Home
- Use It or Lose It: Maintaining Your Mobility As You Age
- SPINALCORD: 5 Amazing Wheelchair Accessible Tiny Homes
- BISNOW: Did Developers Badly Miscalculate How, Where Seniors Want To Live?
- DS: Before & After: A Modern, Wheelchair-Accessible Bathroom