At IA Living, we talk a lot about building and facilitating a home that works for you as you age in place, but successfully saying in your home as a senior is about more than just the four walls you live in. Being in a community that supports you, and having access to emergency care within a reasonable distance are also important not only for your peace of mind but for your safety and security. Read the full article here.
- DWELL: A 1952 Midcentury Becomes a Wondrous, Wheelchair-Accessible Home
- Use It or Lose It: Maintaining Your Mobility As You Age
- SPINALCORD: 5 Amazing Wheelchair Accessible Tiny Homes
- BISNOW: Did Developers Badly Miscalculate How, Where Seniors Want To Live?
- DS: Before & After: A Modern, Wheelchair-Accessible Bathroom