Yesterday, CEO of Best By Corie Barry unveiled Best Buy’s five-year plan, stating that the future of tech revolves around remote monitoring and Digital health care. The company has acquired CST and Biosensics in order to provide everyday support and build predictive health solutions for seniors, focusing on passive monitoring with unobtrusive sensors, and data to help coordinate care. Read the full article here.
- DWELL: A 1952 Midcentury Becomes a Wondrous, Wheelchair-Accessible Home
- Use It or Lose It: Maintaining Your Mobility As You Age
- SPINALCORD: 5 Amazing Wheelchair Accessible Tiny Homes
- BISNOW: Did Developers Badly Miscalculate How, Where Seniors Want To Live?
- DS: Before & After: A Modern, Wheelchair-Accessible Bathroom