Tiny portable homes have caused a stir in recent years, with the ability to be built and ready within 24 hours. These homes are part of the future. They are cost-effective, priced at approximately $160,000, allowing for greater access for those without unlimited renovation funds. The initiative is currently based in Australia, but it is certainly a step in the right direction for accessible housing for all. Read the full article here.
- DWELL: A 1952 Midcentury Becomes a Wondrous, Wheelchair-Accessible Home
- Use It or Lose It: Maintaining Your Mobility As You Age
- SPINALCORD: 5 Amazing Wheelchair Accessible Tiny Homes
- BISNOW: Did Developers Badly Miscalculate How, Where Seniors Want To Live?
- DS: Before & After: A Modern, Wheelchair-Accessible Bathroom