It seems like an impossible question to as yourself, how long will I live? The colloquial answer is “as long as possible”, but most never picture themselves living into their 90s. Planning for longevity is one of the secrets to ageing in place. What does your future look like? Read the full article here.
- DWELL: A 1952 Midcentury Becomes a Wondrous, Wheelchair-Accessible Home
- Use It or Lose It: Maintaining Your Mobility As You Age
- SPINALCORD: 5 Amazing Wheelchair Accessible Tiny Homes
- BISNOW: Did Developers Badly Miscalculate How, Where Seniors Want To Live?
- DS: Before & After: A Modern, Wheelchair-Accessible Bathroom