Another shining example of how any location can be made accessible with the right design. “The X-Suite exemplifies ADA-complaint design that doesn’t compromise beauty for functionality,” the M-Rad studio said in a project description. The cabin has features including a wheelchair accessible shower and kitchen, and outdoor living space. Check out the gallery here.
- DWELL: A 1952 Midcentury Becomes a Wondrous, Wheelchair-Accessible Home
- Use It or Lose It: Maintaining Your Mobility As You Age
- SPINALCORD: 5 Amazing Wheelchair Accessible Tiny Homes
- BISNOW: Did Developers Badly Miscalculate How, Where Seniors Want To Live?
- DS: Before & After: A Modern, Wheelchair-Accessible Bathroom