The financial decision to age in place is a big one. Despite the upfront costs, renovating to stay in your home is one of the most financially sound decisions you can make for yourself. This cost list from Retirement Living helps outline exactly what each renovation costs so that you can have a clearer picture of what your remodel entails. Read the full article here.
- DWELL: A 1952 Midcentury Becomes a Wondrous, Wheelchair-Accessible Home
- Use It or Lose It: Maintaining Your Mobility As You Age
- SPINALCORD: 5 Amazing Wheelchair Accessible Tiny Homes
- BISNOW: Did Developers Badly Miscalculate How, Where Seniors Want To Live?
- DS: Before & After: A Modern, Wheelchair-Accessible Bathroom