A perfect highlight from the Washinton post on how IA Living principles can be applied to your home to help you stay in it for the long term. Renovating your home to make it more accessible can be a welcome upgrade to dates and dysfunctional design. The open concept main floor living area is sleek and aesthetic while maintaining universal design principles that will help this couple feel comfortable in their home for the long term. Read the full article here.
- DWELL: A 1952 Midcentury Becomes a Wondrous, Wheelchair-Accessible Home
- Use It or Lose It: Maintaining Your Mobility As You Age
- SPINALCORD: 5 Amazing Wheelchair Accessible Tiny Homes
- BISNOW: Did Developers Badly Miscalculate How, Where Seniors Want To Live?
- DS: Before & After: A Modern, Wheelchair-Accessible Bathroom