According to Abilities.com, “private homes are the laboratories for residential accessibility.” We couldn’t agree more. Accessible housing creates a more fluid and easily functioning home regardless of your ability, and even if you’re young, having the ability to stay in your home long-term or comfortably have differently-abled guests in your home is an asset for your future and present. Read the full article here.
- DWELL: A 1952 Midcentury Becomes a Wondrous, Wheelchair-Accessible Home
- Use It or Lose It: Maintaining Your Mobility As You Age
- SPINALCORD: 5 Amazing Wheelchair Accessible Tiny Homes
- BISNOW: Did Developers Badly Miscalculate How, Where Seniors Want To Live?
- DS: Before & After: A Modern, Wheelchair-Accessible Bathroom