Truly one of the most stunning examples of an accessible home that we have seen thus far. This young family has two daughters who use wheelchairs and strove to create a home that they could navigate independently, while still maintaining a high level of aesthetic. Click here to view the full gallery.
- DWELL: A 1952 Midcentury Becomes a Wondrous, Wheelchair-Accessible Home
- Use It or Lose It: Maintaining Your Mobility As You Age
- SPINALCORD: 5 Amazing Wheelchair Accessible Tiny Homes
- BISNOW: Did Developers Badly Miscalculate How, Where Seniors Want To Live?
- DS: Before & After: A Modern, Wheelchair-Accessible Bathroom