Accessibility needs can hit at any time, and having the tools necessary to make your home function can make a difficult situation so much easier. We love the tips in this article, especially the use of special door hinges that allow doorways to swing open further and allow for easier wheelchair manoeuvring. Read the full article here.
- DWELL: A 1952 Midcentury Becomes a Wondrous, Wheelchair-Accessible Home
- Use It or Lose It: Maintaining Your Mobility As You Age
- SPINALCORD: 5 Amazing Wheelchair Accessible Tiny Homes
- BISNOW: Did Developers Badly Miscalculate How, Where Seniors Want To Live?
- DS: Before & After: A Modern, Wheelchair-Accessible Bathroom