Whether accessibility needs are due to age or injury, having spaces that work for you make life so much easier. When Maro Guzman contracted an infection that left him wheelchair-bound, he redesigned his spaces in order to help his mobility. For anyone not sure where to start, this before and after kitchen renovation is the perfect example of how style and functionality can coexist. Read the full article here.
- DWELL: A 1952 Midcentury Becomes a Wondrous, Wheelchair-Accessible Home
- Use It or Lose It: Maintaining Your Mobility As You Age
- SPINALCORD: 5 Amazing Wheelchair Accessible Tiny Homes
- BISNOW: Did Developers Badly Miscalculate How, Where Seniors Want To Live?
- DS: Before & After: A Modern, Wheelchair-Accessible Bathroom