According to Mike Holmes; “All doorways should be accessible.” It’s time to rethink how we design new builds. Having entryways that are universally accessible, especially in residential homes, are a simple and easy way to make your home more welcoming for those with mobility issues, and are just generally more convenient for any homeowner ( young mothers with strollers for example). We couldn’t agree more. Read the full article here.
- DWELL: A 1952 Midcentury Becomes a Wondrous, Wheelchair-Accessible Home
- Use It or Lose It: Maintaining Your Mobility As You Age
- SPINALCORD: 5 Amazing Wheelchair Accessible Tiny Homes
- BISNOW: Did Developers Badly Miscalculate How, Where Seniors Want To Live?
- DS: Before & After: A Modern, Wheelchair-Accessible Bathroom