It happens to everyone when they spend decades in a home. Clutter accumulates, and whole spaces of your home may end up being unused and just full of stuff. But it’s not just about making space in your home, having a home that’s overflowing requires a lot more maintenance and cleaning, something that seniors should actively try to reduce as we age. Click here to read the full article.
- DWELL: A 1952 Midcentury Becomes a Wondrous, Wheelchair-Accessible Home
- Use It or Lose It: Maintaining Your Mobility As You Age
- SPINALCORD: 5 Amazing Wheelchair Accessible Tiny Homes
- BISNOW: Did Developers Badly Miscalculate How, Where Seniors Want To Live?
- DS: Before & After: A Modern, Wheelchair-Accessible Bathroom