We all know that most seniors would prefer to stay at home as they age, but is ageing in place a financial reality for seniors? This article highlights the differences between universal design and ageing in place, two key concepts that are important to understand before you make the decision to do major renovations on your home, or buy a property more suited to your needs. Read the full article here.
- DWELL: A 1952 Midcentury Becomes a Wondrous, Wheelchair-Accessible Home
- Use It or Lose It: Maintaining Your Mobility As You Age
- SPINALCORD: 5 Amazing Wheelchair Accessible Tiny Homes
- BISNOW: Did Developers Badly Miscalculate How, Where Seniors Want To Live?
- DS: Before & After: A Modern, Wheelchair-Accessible Bathroom