Making your home accessible makes it easier to function through, even before you need it to be. According to Angela Palmer, a designer specializing in expertly designed homes: “A lot of the design features needed for ageing in place make any home safer and easier to live in.” It’s time for builders to design with accessibility in mind. Read the full article here.
- DWELL: A 1952 Midcentury Becomes a Wondrous, Wheelchair-Accessible Home
- Use It or Lose It: Maintaining Your Mobility As You Age
- SPINALCORD: 5 Amazing Wheelchair Accessible Tiny Homes
- BISNOW: Did Developers Badly Miscalculate How, Where Seniors Want To Live?
- DS: Before & After: A Modern, Wheelchair-Accessible Bathroom