Accessibility has been getting a lot of attention lately, with conversations surrounding how to make public spaces easier for disabled people at the forefront. This comes at a critical time, with most boomers requiring more accessible spaces. Everything from moving around retail stores to more parking spots is drawing national attention, and we have to say, it’s about time. Read the full article here.
- DWELL: A 1952 Midcentury Becomes a Wondrous, Wheelchair-Accessible Home
- Use It or Lose It: Maintaining Your Mobility As You Age
- SPINALCORD: 5 Amazing Wheelchair Accessible Tiny Homes
- BISNOW: Did Developers Badly Miscalculate How, Where Seniors Want To Live?
- DS: Before & After: A Modern, Wheelchair-Accessible Bathroom