A shining example of how stunning ageing in place can be when there is thought and style behind it. This home takes into account comfort, ease of maintenance, and accessibility of all areas. The one floor home has almost all of the requirements for a fully accessible home, with finishes that are stable and sturdy, and a bathroom that’s wide enough to accommodate a wheelchair. Check out the full article here.
- DWELL: A 1952 Midcentury Becomes a Wondrous, Wheelchair-Accessible Home
- Use It or Lose It: Maintaining Your Mobility As You Age
- SPINALCORD: 5 Amazing Wheelchair Accessible Tiny Homes
- BISNOW: Did Developers Badly Miscalculate How, Where Seniors Want To Live?
- DS: Before & After: A Modern, Wheelchair-Accessible Bathroom