Stairlifts are one of the most valuable tools when it comes to making your home more accessible as you age. A stairlift can mean the difference between staying safe and giving up your home completely. Stairlifts are a pretty substantial expense, so choosing the right option for your home is important. Check out this great guide to stairlifts from Aging In Place.
- DWELL: A 1952 Midcentury Becomes a Wondrous, Wheelchair-Accessible Home
- Use It or Lose It: Maintaining Your Mobility As You Age
- SPINALCORD: 5 Amazing Wheelchair Accessible Tiny Homes
- BISNOW: Did Developers Badly Miscalculate How, Where Seniors Want To Live?
- DS: Before & After: A Modern, Wheelchair-Accessible Bathroom