Stop Gap is a nonprofit that provides ramps to make establishments more accessible for those with mobility issues. If you live in an apartment building, stop-gaps like these can really help with steps. Stop-gaps are also a great option if you’re looking for a quick fix for your entryway. Read how stop-gaps are helping accessibility in Ontario here.
- DWELL: A 1952 Midcentury Becomes a Wondrous, Wheelchair-Accessible Home
- Use It or Lose It: Maintaining Your Mobility As You Age
- SPINALCORD: 5 Amazing Wheelchair Accessible Tiny Homes
- BISNOW: Did Developers Badly Miscalculate How, Where Seniors Want To Live?
- DS: Before & After: A Modern, Wheelchair-Accessible Bathroom