According to the NAHB, bathroom remodelling projects account for 89% of ageing in place home renovations. This makes sense, as most of the difficulties we encounter as we age centre around mobility. Renovations such as grab bars raised toilets, and curbless showers are among the most helpful when you’re thinking of updating your home. Read the full article here.
- DWELL: A 1952 Midcentury Becomes a Wondrous, Wheelchair-Accessible Home
- Use It or Lose It: Maintaining Your Mobility As You Age
- SPINALCORD: 5 Amazing Wheelchair Accessible Tiny Homes
- BISNOW: Did Developers Badly Miscalculate How, Where Seniors Want To Live?
- DS: Before & After: A Modern, Wheelchair-Accessible Bathroom