When it comes to lighting, figuring out what kind is right for your home as you age can be tricky. As we get older, we require significantly more light, but seniors tend to be more sensitive to glare, so lighting choices need to illuminate without doing further harm. The solution? Home Accents Today has some great recommendations, specifically on how to diffuse light so that you protect your eyes while still maintaining peak brightness. Read the full article here.
- DWELL: A 1952 Midcentury Becomes a Wondrous, Wheelchair-Accessible Home
- Use It or Lose It: Maintaining Your Mobility As You Age
- SPINALCORD: 5 Amazing Wheelchair Accessible Tiny Homes
- BISNOW: Did Developers Badly Miscalculate How, Where Seniors Want To Live?
- DS: Before & After: A Modern, Wheelchair-Accessible Bathroom