Adapting your smartphone is one of the best ways to make your life more accessible. This article from Gizmodo breaks down different smartphones and how they can help with numerous tasks throughout your day. Some of the key components to make note of are voice activation for applications, especially those that can be linked up to smart devices in your home to perform tasks like opening the door and turning lights on and off. Read the full article here.
- DWELL: A 1952 Midcentury Becomes a Wondrous, Wheelchair-Accessible Home
- Use It or Lose It: Maintaining Your Mobility As You Age
- SPINALCORD: 5 Amazing Wheelchair Accessible Tiny Homes
- BISNOW: Did Developers Badly Miscalculate How, Where Seniors Want To Live?
- DS: Before & After: A Modern, Wheelchair-Accessible Bathroom