The government of Canada is finally getting behind senior accessibility. With a projected number of seniors in Ontario to hit 3 million by 2023, taking these steps now is crucial to keep seniors in their homes and engaged in daily living. What advice would you give? Read the full article here.
- DWELL: A 1952 Midcentury Becomes a Wondrous, Wheelchair-Accessible Home
- Use It or Lose It: Maintaining Your Mobility As You Age
- SPINALCORD: 5 Amazing Wheelchair Accessible Tiny Homes
- BISNOW: Did Developers Badly Miscalculate How, Where Seniors Want To Live?
- DS: Before & After: A Modern, Wheelchair-Accessible Bathroom