More than 75% of professional remodelers take on ageing-in-place projects, so why is there so little attention paid to the systems necessary for accessible living? It shouldn’t be as hard as it is to figure out what is necessary to remain in your home, and it shouldn’t be left up to the contractor. That’s why we created the IA Checklist. Read the full article here.
- DWELL: A 1952 Midcentury Becomes a Wondrous, Wheelchair-Accessible Home
- Use It or Lose It: Maintaining Your Mobility As You Age
- SPINALCORD: 5 Amazing Wheelchair Accessible Tiny Homes
- BISNOW: Did Developers Badly Miscalculate How, Where Seniors Want To Live?
- DS: Before & After: A Modern, Wheelchair-Accessible Bathroom