Making your home and your life more accessible doesn’t have to start with a massive renovation. One of the easiest ways for patients to achieve more independence as they age is to start becoming friends with the technology that will become ever-more important as they age. Smartphones are invaluable tools that are often forgotten about when patients experience visual impairments or difficulty with mobility. Luckily, there are innumerable applications built for this purpose, so that your smartphone can help make your day-to-day that much easier. Read the full article here.
- DWELL: A 1952 Midcentury Becomes a Wondrous, Wheelchair-Accessible Home
- Use It or Lose It: Maintaining Your Mobility As You Age
- SPINALCORD: 5 Amazing Wheelchair Accessible Tiny Homes
- BISNOW: Did Developers Badly Miscalculate How, Where Seniors Want To Live?
- DS: Before & After: A Modern, Wheelchair-Accessible Bathroom