It may surprise you to know that baby boomers make up over half of the home renovation market. Many of the adjustments necessary to make your home accessible are simple, and should be done before you actually need them. If you’re not sure where to start, check out our IA checklist for your must-knows on home adjustments for ageing in place effectively. You can read the full article here.
- DWELL: A 1952 Midcentury Becomes a Wondrous, Wheelchair-Accessible Home
- Use It or Lose It: Maintaining Your Mobility As You Age
- SPINALCORD: 5 Amazing Wheelchair Accessible Tiny Homes
- BISNOW: Did Developers Badly Miscalculate How, Where Seniors Want To Live?
- DS: Before & After: A Modern, Wheelchair-Accessible Bathroom