New AARP research found that just like past generations, 8 of 10 baby boomers, the first of whom began turning 65 on Jan. 1, are happy right where they are and don’t want to move. Yet another AARP study a few years back found that the classic suburban homes where boomers tend to live are not terribly conducive to aging in place. Read the full article here.
- DWELL: A 1952 Midcentury Becomes a Wondrous, Wheelchair-Accessible Home
- Use It or Lose It: Maintaining Your Mobility As You Age
- SPINALCORD: 5 Amazing Wheelchair Accessible Tiny Homes
- BISNOW: Did Developers Badly Miscalculate How, Where Seniors Want To Live?
- DS: Before & After: A Modern, Wheelchair-Accessible Bathroom